Monday 25 June 2012

Rafole Round-Up


Rafa is promoting online gambling with PokerStars.  Not too sure about this, gambling can be a very slippery slope if you don't know what you are doing.  Hopefully if people decide to have a look they use the "play money" tables instead of the real ones.

Both Rafa & Novak will be the flag bearers for their countries at the opening ceremony of London 2012. 

Both players spoke of their pride -

Rafa:

"For me the chance to carry the flag representing all the Spanish athletes in London is a true honor," Nadal said in a statement. "I think carrying the flag will be one of the most moving moments of my entire career.
"I can only say thanks and wish my fellow athletes the best of luck."

Novak:

"We are all very excited about the Olympic games in London, such a magnificent sporting event, and it goes without saying what a great honour it is for me to carry the flag for Serbia," 

If you missed the Google+ "hangout" with Rafa there is a link to the video at TheTennisTimes

Uncle Toni speaks about Paris:

"I was very happy at the end because for us it was a very important tournament," said the man universally known as Uncle Toni. "We had lost three times against Djokovic in Grand Slam finals. Another defeat would have been terrible for us....The rest of the article is here

Sorry that is is mostly Rafa news.  I am sure we will be seeing more of Novak during Wimbledon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment