Wednesday 9 May 2012

Novak Not Happy

Reading the reports from Madrid and Novak's Tweets it seems he is not a happy chappie at all.

Tweet
"First match on blue clay? Ouch.  Next time I better bring my skates with me.  So slippery out there."
Press conference
''To me that's not tennis. Either I come out with football shoes or I invite Chuck Norris to advise me how to play on this court. Center court is impossible to move on. I hit five balls throughout the whole match.
With everything else, I was just trying to keep the ball in the court.

''When you slide on the red clay you have a feeling you can stop and recover from that step. But here, whatever you do ... you are always slipping. Not a single player - not woman not man - I didn't hear anyone say 'I like blue clay.'
It will be interesting to hear the thoughts of Rafa after he has played his match against Davydenko later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment