Wednesday 18 April 2012

Monte Carlo Begins For The Boys

Sorry for the lack of action here but I have been away in London without my laptop.

So today is the day when our boys take to the dirt. I have not had much chance to read their post tournament pressers but someone I know made a passing comment that Rafa does not feel confident right now due to his knees. All I can say is that I hope once he walks out against Andreas Seppi that all the doubts drift away. I hope he plays in an aggressive mode as a prolonged match is just what he does not need.

As for Novak I shall presume that he is raring to go and do well at what is in effect his "home tournament".

I shall keep an eye on the scores whilst at work (naughty me) and bring you photos & reports after both matches have finished.

Vamos & Ajde Team Rafole

No comments:

Post a Comment